- Does your musical have significant roles for women? Y / N
- Does a woman pursue a goal that is not marriage, sex or a baby? Y / N
- Does she sing a song about said goal? Y / N
- Example: Annaleigh Ashford in Kinky Boots wants to save the factory, but her solo is about her crush on Charlie.
- Example: Annie Oakley sings about her career but throws the shooting contest to win Frank's heart.
- Example: Lorelei in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes pursues wealth, but has to use sex appeal to get it.
- Examples: Elle Woods winning a court case with Christian Borle's advice vs. Princeton giving Kate the money for her monster school.
This is a work in progress. Give it a look and let me know what you'd edit or add!